- While the Valley enjoyed the delicious creations of local chefs during Dine-Around, one local chef, Chef Lesley Stav enjoyed receiving a special order of her own.
- The North Vancouver Island Chefs Association (NVICA) welcomed Janet Kerr Hall to their 'eggsxtravaganza' at the Comox Valley Farmers' Market FoodFest event on Jan. 14.
- Follow the below links for exciting news about NVICA' involvement in the Comox Valley community:
- NVICA President Lesley Stav presented with Culinary Federation President’s Award
- Local Chef Ronald St. Pierre celebrated at next Comox Valley Farmers' Market
- Valley Chef Ronald St. Pierre to be inducted into BC Restaurant Hall of Fame
- Practice makes Perfect for Culinary Team BC
- World class dinner offered at NIC Bistro